Friday 30 March 2012

Favourite pictures


Just browsing the net and I found some beautiful pics that I thought I'd post here to inspire me :)

















class, elegance, art, crafts, beauty, clothes, stylish, fashionable. These are a few words that I feel describe what this blog is about. To-do list: drink some tea go for a walk watch a movie turn on some music dance check out videos on YouTube bake some cake send an encouraging text go wild food foraging create an inspiration board or book knit or crochet something write a letter sit in a cafe and people watch figure out exactly how you'd spend a million sing meditate clean & tidy your room read change your desktop picture organise your recipe folder, and go through your recipe books and mark ones you'd like to make. have a nap update your budget write a blog post play with your makeup dress up draw try out a new hairstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment