Friday 30 March 2012

Welcome to my inspirational blog


Hi! Welcome to my inspirational blog.  I love images, quotes and other inspirational stuff, and this blog is a mish-mash of everything that I find inspiring!  Stay tuned!

One of my favourite past times is to look for different recipes, especially cake recipes. I'm usually either on the net or looking through books to see what recipes I can get my hands on.  One day I found a recipe for this amazing chocolate cake which doesn't contain butter or eggs.  That may sound like it wouldn't turn out well, but it actually tastes amazing!  I made it a week ago and I was surprised at how good is was. very moist too!  I kept it in a plastic container for a few days and it still tasted just as good, and even my friends said the same.  So I thought I'd share this delicious recipe with you.  Here ya go:

Chocolate cake
1 cup white sugar 
1 1/2 cups white all-purpose flour 
1/2 teaspoon salt (optional) 
1/4 cup cocoa powder 
1 teaspoon baking soda 
6 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1 cup water
Here are the directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. take all the dry ingredients and put them in a mixing bowl and mix them well by hand.  Add all the wet ingredients into the dry ones and keep mixing until the mixture is smooth.  Pour into a square pan that you have sprayed with non stick spray or rubbed with butter.  Put it in the oven and bake it for 30 minutes until done. You'll know when its done because you can stick a toothpick in the middle and it will come out clean.  Cool it before serving and ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment